Please Note – Your practice may still qualify to implement some of our ancillary services, even if it does not qualify for a Complimentary Practice Analysis.
- Keep the Money Your Practice Earns
- Drive Additional Revenue with Medically Necessary Ancillary Services
- Improve Patient Encounters and Engagement
- Reduce Audit and Contract Risks
- Increase MIPS Scores
- Increase Adjudication Rates
- Improve CPT Billing
- Decrease Practice Write-Offs
- And More!!!
“They work hand-in-hand with our staff to provide the care, testing and counseling our patients need and deserve.”
“Our patients are educated, engaged and motivated participants in this process. The PharmD has become an integral part in our office.”